Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Am a Genius

                    
Quality of Genius: Joy 

    It occurs to me that the quality Joy applies to me because last semester I had Financial Management, in that class we used to watch Under Cover Boss , in this show the boss of a major corporation went under cover to work in the "front lines" and see how things in the company are really like, and to see the good and bad things that happen in their company. After every show the boss usually compensated a good worker in need, and it was just emotional and heartwarming, at the same time I was so joyful because that person was going to be in a better form of living.In school I also try to be joyous and not let my personal problems interfere with my school work, I try to be joyful because you have to enjoy what you do, if not it won't come out as good. This quality reflects on my grades, I am not a straight A student but I have decent grades and I enjoy what I do. I am also very joyful when the end of the school day ends because I love going home and being with my family. Another joy in my life is my puppy Andy, even if I scold him for being so destructive, he always greets me with joy when I come home. Its as if he will always love me unconditionally, and I'm happy for that. My own joyful mood pushes me to make good actions like donate my old books that I don't read, to the library.I also like to organize my room really pretty. while blasting my favorite music.All these things make me joyful, and happy. My life is full of joy, and is my quality of genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment